Imparate a conoscere la Dr.ssa Clark, il suo percorso, le sue ricerche e le basi della sua terapia
Per saperne di più
Lo zapper è un apparecchio di terapia, inventata dalla Dr. Clark di fama mondiale. Uccide piccoli microorganismi come parassiti e energizza i nostri globuli bianchi. Per saperne di più riguardo allo zapper, vai www.clark-zapper.it
In che modo i parassiti, i batteri, i virus e i funghi differiscono tra loro e cosa provocano nel corpo?
Per saperne di più...
Dear Christina and staff,
Sorry for the belated answer. I had a serious infection in my left foot and seven doctors were urging me to accept an amputation of two toes and a bone inside my foot. I did 2 ½ months of treatment and now the latest tests reveal that I no longer have any infection!!
One doctor had assured me there was no chance of me healing that infection (even with a month of intravenous antibiotics at home) and that, actually, it would spread, which would necessitate a greater amputation. Their statistics told that I had a 2.25% chance of recovery, which is a 97.75% chance of a worsening scenario.
Now I can say that I am very grateful to you, your Zapper and of your advices.
I am writing to let you know the good news and to tell you what I did that worked, along with the Zapper. You should also know that it is the SECOND time that I have healed a bone infection, the first time was three years ago when two different toes and articulations were infected. Again, five or six doctors had insisted I accept amputation because they had no other remedy at that time.
If this could help someone you know who is in a similar situation, I would be very happy.
I cannot tell you precisely which things helped more than others, but this is what I did that worked for me:
Dr. Clark mentioned that the Zapper waves, in some case, cannot get to some body parts to destroy parasites. But it does work in most cases. That’s where colloidal silver water comes handy, I believe, to fill in the gaps. Along with that, daily Scientology assists restores circulation and accelerates the healing process. The hot/cold forces blood in and out of the injured area. I learned that vitamins and minerals are essential catalysts to body chemistry.
So all these together, really worked for me.
I thank you again for having saved the life of my best friend’s nephew.
She had leukemia and she’s been free and very healthy since she saw Dr, Clark.
My best wishes and heart full thanks to you and your staff.
Abbonati gratis alla nostra Newsletter!Ricevi ogni giorno nuove offerte speciali!Ottieni ora il materiale informativo perrimanere aggiornato sui nuovi argomentidella Dr. Clark
approfittane ora di:Offerte giornaliere della nostra NewsletterVideo gratis sugli argomenti della Dr. Clark Il nostro Blog!
Clark Therapy - Health and Prevention at any ageil libro è disponibile solo in inglese gratuitamente. Per ordinare il libro in italiano vai qui: www.drclark.it
I nostri servizi sono svolti da volontari che offrono gratuitamente il loro tempo. Sarebbe molto apprezzata una donazione minima di €3.00 o più per aiutarci a coprire le spese. Grazie!