1012 - Brain Tumors - Dr. Clark Information Center
Who was Dr.Clark
Chi era la Dr.ssa Hulda Clark?

Imparate a conoscere la Dr.ssa Clark, il suo percorso, le sue ricerche e le basi della sua terapia

Join Our Community
CkarK Zapper
Clark Zapper

Lo zapper è un apparecchio di terapia, inventata dalla Dr. Clark di fama mondiale. Uccide piccoli microorganismi come parassiti e energizza i nostri globuli bianchi.
Per saperne di più riguardo allo zapper, vai

Krankheiten und Protokolle
Malattie e Protocolli

In che modo i parassiti, i batteri, i virus e i funghi differiscono tra loro e cosa provocano nel corpo?

previous arrow
next arrow

Hello, in October I bought the 21 day program for my mom (she lives in México), she just finished the program and I have some questions:

She has 2 brain tumors due to a metastasis of a prior Breast cancer (2 1/2 years ago) and also metastasis on her bones, she was treated with radiotherapy with almost no success in August,

She is now being treated with metotrexate direct to her brain every week and also some treatment via IV every month for her bones.

We finished the programme last Wednesday and on Friday made a MRI of her brain and one of the tumors was diminished by 60% and the other one 40%.

Her blood test are a lot better than before (no anaemia any more) but I don't know if she should continue taking supplements from the programme and on what quantity should be recommendable;

For now she is still taking 10g vitamin C, and the other supplements but on a lower dose (in most of the cases 1 capsule of each vit. B, glutathione, msm, calcium etc..).

<?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_CLARK_DONATION' ); ?>

Donate

I nostri servizi sono svolti da volontari che offrono gratuitamente il loro tempo.
Sarebbe molto apprezzata una donazione minima di €3.00 o più per aiutarci a coprire le spese. Grazie!

TPL_CLARK_THUMB_UP