1012 - Brain Tumors - Dr. Clark Information Center
Who was Dr.Clark
Who was Dr. Clark

Get to know Dr. Clark, her path, her
research and the basics of her therapy.

Join Our Community
CkarK Zapper
Clark Zapper

The zapper is a therapy device, invented by Dr. Clark and is known worldwide. It kills small microorganisms such as parasites and gives energy to our white blood cells. To find out more about zapper go here:

Clean-ups
Clean-ups

Learn how to remove metals, solvents and toxins from your body, environment, and food.

Cleanses
Cleanses

All about the powerful effects of the cleanses, developed by Dr. Hulda Clark

Diseases And Protocols
Diseases And Protocols

Read excerpts from the books of Dr. Hulda Clark
about diseases such as cancer, HIV, etc.

previous arrow
next arrow

Hello, in October I bought the 21 day program for my mom (she lives in México), she just finished the program and I have some questions:

She has 2 brain tumors due to a metastasis of a prior Breast cancer (2 1/2 years ago) and also metastasis on her bones, she was treated with radiotherapy with almost no success in August,

She is now being treated with metotrexate direct to her brain every week and also some treatment via IV every month for her bones.

We finished the programme last Wednesday and on Friday made a MRI of her brain and one of the tumors was diminished by 60% and the other one 40%.

Her blood test are a lot better than before (no anaemia any more) but I don't know if she should continue taking supplements from the programme and on what quantity should be recommendable;

For now she is still taking 10g vitamin C, and the other supplements but on a lower dose (in most of the cases 1 capsule of each vit. B, glutathione, msm, calcium etc..).

<?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_CLARK_DONATION' ); ?>

We would like to ask for a small donation

We are a non-profit organization and are financed in part by donations.
Our services are carried out by volunteers who give freely of their time.
We also make sure to provide you with free information material and books.
A minimum donation of $3.00 or more would be greatly appreciated in order to help with our expenses. Thank you!

TPL_CLARK_THUMB_UP