- Light tubes, incandescence lamps
- Medical instruments for surgery, needles
- Metal alloys
- X-ray tubes,
- In atomic nucleus reactions as neutron sources and used to reduce the neutron speed
- Color pigments
- Immune depression
- Lung and heart damage, Pneumonia, granulomatosis
- Central nervous system damage
- Liver damage
- Stomach ulcers
- Bone and bone-marrow damage
- Remove causes
- Goyer, R.A. et al.: Metal Toxicology, Academic Press, San Diego (CA, USA) 1995.
- Zelikoff, J.T., Thomas, P.T.: Immunotoxicology of environmental and occupational metals. Taylor & Francis, London (1998) 27-39.
ORTHO-Analytic AG - http://www.orthoanalytic.ch - Switzerland (Hair analysis)