Hepatitis B is an infectious illness caused by hepatitis B virus (HBV) which infects the liver and causes an inflammation called hepatitis.Transmission of hepatitis B virus results from exposure to infectious blood or body fluids.
The acute illness causes liver inflammation, vomiting, jaundice and rarely, death. Chronic hepatitis B may eventually cause liver cirrhosis and liver cancer—a fatal disease with very poor response to current chemotherapy.
Hepatitis B virus is an hepadnavirus—Although replication takes place in the liver, the virus spreads to the blood where virus-specific proteins and their corresponding antibodies are found in infected people.(Extract from The Prevention of all Cancers)
Hepatitis B - is connected to the human liver fluke and is triggered by umbelliferone, from the raw, common carrot. It is in the peel. Oats feed the liver fluke.
Hepatitis B can also be found alive inside E. coli
- Avoid oats and umbelliferone found in carrots
- Kill clonorchis (human liver fluke) with the parasite cleanse
- Kill Clostridium with oregano oil, eucalyptus tea and birch bark tea
- Drink milk thistle tea – 2 cups daily and Eucalyptus tea
- Take digestive enzymes
- Hepatitis B frequency: KHz 414 – 420.80
- DO LIVER CLEANSES